Following the governments Level 4 Lockdown announcement we would like to provide customers with an update on what Implements direct are doing .
The health and wellbeing of our staff, contractors and customers remains as our top priority. We are commited to do all we can to keep New Zealand farmers and growers producing.
In accordance with new government restrictions, from 18th August 2021,We will NOT be shipping to general public and will only be able to provide shipping directly to Primary producers and other "essential businesses" across New Zealand. There will be no depot pickups during this period. Shipping transit times maybe longer than usual during this level 4 lock down period.
Food producers across all sectors (Agriculture, Horticulture and Viticulture) requiring parts or machinery Please contact us by phone or email in the first instance to see if we can help
There will be no sales shipped to the general public or for depot collection until the Level 4 lockdown has lifted .
As a supplier of parts and equipment to primary industries such as primary producers ,who have been deemed an essential services provider. Implements direct will be working in a limited work from home capacity, with phone and email support.
To our loyal customers are welcome to enquire and order items but they are to be only delivered once the level 4 lockdown has been removed. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
You will be considered a Alert Level 4 business or service, if you are one of the following:
- Primary industries (being food and beverage production for both domestic consumption or export, plus the relevant support services) and veterinary and animal health and welfare services.
- Freight services (including those for transporting livestock) provided by means of road, rail, air, or sea
- Services involved in diagnostics for critical businesses or services like biosecurity, food safety, or public health
- Key utilities, such as providing solid fuel including firewood
- Pest management services
- Essential elements of pulp and paper plants
- Businesses or services necessary to maintain other Alert Level 4 businesses or services.